View.GetategoryOverrides node output?

Hi,

I have used the view.getcategoryoverrides node from the standard node list to check the category override settings in a view template and I’m a little confused.

I was expected true/false or 0/1 values for each override setting for the category but I get the below:

I’m not sure what to do with this info.

I would like to export these settings to an excel spreadsheet but this is not useful currently.

Cheers

Hi @rxylab try this one here from archilab…can probably also be done with genius loci as well i guess

Ah amazing, what version of Genius Loci do you have? I currently have 2022.7.5 and that node isn’t present.

Thanks!

havent tried genius loci and not 100 sure about genius, but worth to check , my example is with archilab both viewcategorioverrides and overridegraphicsettingproperties

Got it! Using it now, it’s great but it’s missing the Hide enable/disable. I don’t suppose you know of a way to get that setting also?

Thanks so much for the help.

yeps here is an ootb node, there could help.

Thanks so much @sovitek, this is going to save so much time.

I’ll share the script for others to use when I get it finished.

you are welcome :wink: