Using List with node Set Parameter By Name

Hello!

I’m trying to use multiple values in a list to set a parameter for multiple objects with the same parameters, but the result is that every object has the same values.

If I use a short lacing, the value set is the first item of the list. Is I use the longest lacing, uses the last item of the list. I have tried also de cross lacing, but has the same result as the longest.

My list has 38 values and I have 38 objects (same family, same parameters) and each value has to go to the right object. They are already em the correct position.

Has anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

We need to see your elements list. It’s likely just a list level issue.

In the picture on the right, are the elements that I want to change the parameters VL1b, VL3b and Vh, with the respective value, but all elements have the same values, sometimes the last item and sometimes the first.

Thanks!

What I meant was we need to see all the inputs for the SetParameterByName node. The structure of your input lists will determine how Dynamo utilizes that data. Based on the output you’re getting, it looks like your structure is off. You should just need a single list for both inputs.

We need to see the list of elements you’re supplying the node.

Hello, it asks you to see the tree structure of the list you are sending (in the example the walls here)

Sincerely
christian.stan