Unable to mass delete SP from different SP groups

I’m trying to mass add SP’s from different groups within the SP file to a family and then delete them all, but it is only able to delete it from one group, is this by design? I’m trying to be able to increase the functionality to not only be able to add SP’s but if there is a mistake to be able to easily delete them all. If I can’t delete them all from the same node is there a way to delete them all using redundant “RemoveParameter” nodes?

This shows me being able to delete it from one group.

Unable to delete all of them after adding them.

By the looks of it, I think you are simultaneously trying to create and delete the parameters, so essentially you are trying to remove parameters that don’t yet exist and its possible that the document object you are receiving is in the state of just receiving that transaction of adding those new parameters. So maybe, by the looks of it, you are only managing the removal of one group because that node you are connecting is only handling one group… Adding Transaction.End nodes after your DanEDU.AddSharedParameter nodes with a passthrough might solve your problem here. No idea why one would add parameters just to remove them, though, lol, please explain that because I am curious what the purpose is!

1 Like