Thanks for all the feedback on Dynamo 2.0. Over the past few weeks, we have been working on Dynamo 2.0.1 to address some critical issues that the community has found with the latest stable build of Dynamo. If you have a chance, please test out 2.0.1 by downloading from our daily build site: http://dynamobuilds.com/. Then, let us know what you find.
Dynamo 2.0.1 has the following fixes:
- Search works when special characters are used
- Library communicates with browser when other Windows services are running
- Comments for Input nodes in custom nodes are now saved to JSON
- View blocks in custom nodes are serialized after editing and saving custom node properties
- PolyCurve.ByJoinedCurves continues to work in 2.0. This node has also been updated with a new tolerance parameter.
- File Path node is now compatible with Dynamo Player inputs.
Thanks again for all your help! We appreciate all the feedback and support.