T splines dynamo 1.1

Hi all

I am triying to apply the new nodes in Dynamo version 1.1 of T-Splines, but there isn´t any examples that shows how the new nodes and how this surfaces are…have anyone find something about that or could share some examples files?

Thanks in advance¡

This is an early attempt. Had posted it earlier here

bicycleStation1.dyn (27.4 KB)

3 Likes

oH¡ Thanks @Vikram_Subbaiah…I gonna look your file and try something by my own, I will update the result…the rest @Konrad_K_Sobon, @Racel @Einar_Raknes…have u ever tried to do this kind of geometry??
Thanks a lot guys¡¡

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. We will post some examples shortly.

Most of the Nodes remain unresolved…and y can’t i locate those nodes in library …r those part of any package ?

Hi guys¡
I have been working a little with the T splines i leave here some examples

TSPLINES TEST DYNAMO 1.1.dyn (74.6 KB)

I have some problems importing the geometry to revit. I have create a group with the red colour where is the problem.
@Vikram_Subbaiah do u know any solution for this? Sometimes export the tsplie surfaces to revit is hard :frowning:

@Kumar_Kapadia i found some problem similar to you…when u try to export the geometry…lets see if there is a solution :wink:
Javier

Have you enabled experimental nodes? :

1 Like

Not sure which version of Dynamo is implemented in Dynamo Studio.
These Experimental nodes are unlikely to be available in Dynamo Studio

Sorry, haven’t further explored T-Splines enough yet

http://www.tsplines.com/support/basictutorials.html

There u can find examples of how manage t-splines…very useful i think

I have open a new topic with a problem with T-splines…i leave here the url

Hi guys¡¡ Very interesting new blog…

There u can find a lot of examples and so on…I found that because Dynamo bim Japan published on facebook this new topic, i can´t understand how DynamoBim didn´t published anything…

Thanks to @Zach_Kron and @Vikram_Subbaiah for all their time and help that they provide to us. There is also a new topic opened at the forum

so is interesting to link bouth I think

See u¡¡¡

1 Like