Surface.ByLoft Warning

hello everyone hopes to all of you best time.
I want to ask about the reason of this message coming to me when I use Surface.ByLoft node the message is " unable to loft! BAD_UV_SKIN_DIR-- Surface U and V derivatives are in the same or opposite direction, actually I am applying with the video but in the video its good and work?

Hi @gkhalifah could you show where its go wrong, and a link to the video you mention

1 Like

this is from the video

thanks…could you share the dyn as well then we can probably help…

it’s prohibited for new users to upload attachments.

Hola Amigos buenas. Amigo @gkhalifah this errors shows up when the loft si dificult or imposible to create since the base geometry, it happens to me a couple of times!! :sweat_smile: the order of the points that generates the curves is important may be you should reorder the points to evoid overlaping the curve it self we will need the file to check what the real problem is!

Hi @gkhalifah you can upload via webtransfer, filetransfer etc. and share the link here

2 Likes

Road.dyn (52.1 KB)
this is the file sir

actually, I tried several times yesterday it was prohibited for me to upload any file here, but today its done.
I uploaded it you will find it above.

thats great :wink:

1 Like

I think the geometry came from .rvt file can you shared also please??

2 Likes

Project1.0001.rvt (5.4 MB)

1 Like

Srry, i have not installed the version 2024, i can’t open the file!! :grimacing: