Study does not generate any results

I have found this topic that is somewhat similar (Generative Design study doesn`t start), but it takes into consideration only Optimise tests. In my case it doesn’t work for any. Whatever I do they still appear like that:

I have tried everything - manually clearing the tests and study logs from %appdata%, even completely reinstalling the Generative Design tool.

The weird thing is that the same graph with the same version of Generative Design (21.16.10.0) works perfectly on my home computer, but not on the one in the office…

Even the erase button is not functioning:

The only way to truly erase those tests is manually from the %appdata% folder. The graph is also attatched here, it’s quite a simple one and it shouldn’t be a problem to run.

Test03 - Dense Rows + Tortas.dyn (130.5 KB)

1 Like

Hi @danail.momchilov,

What is the version of Revit and Dynamo where the graph installed on the computer where this graph isn’t working for you? I just ran a small test in Revit 2023 after re-saving it in the latest version of Dynamo, and didn’t have any issues.

Also double check that you can use the sample studies. Your IT team may be blocking use.

Hi, Dynamo 2.6 on Revit 2021.4