Space planning: engine.create node opperation fail 2.0.3

Hi Jacob I just opened the file and I found that the message on the highlighted node had changed and and no more circles, knowing that I nothing changed from yesterday

The error message is telling you what the issue is.

Input two expects points, you fed in a polycurve.

Explode the Polycurve and get the start point of each resulting curve, flatten that list and try that in the failing node.

Thank you very much Jacob but Iā€™am really new on using Dynamo I didnā€™t understood the message in the highlighted node hhh and I donā€™t know how to explode the polycurve :sweat_smile:

Geometry.Explode or Polycurve.Curves will do break it apart.

Looks like you can also use your original points.

Thank you for your help :grinning: , I think it should be fine now.

1 Like

Hello,

I know this is pretty old conversation but I had some issues for the same package. I followed the installation guide and I am currently using Revit 2020 which has Dynamo 2.1.0.7. Even after following all the instructions on the installation guide the Engine.create node in the Dynapsce.dyn file shows ports rather than the custom node it should have. Also, it says unresolved for certain reason.
Please can you help me with this. Dyanspace_issue.pdf (348.6 KB)

Hi, did you ever got it to work? I have exact same issue here with Engine.create node giving ā€œInput string was not in the a correct formatā€. I tried it with Revit 2019.2 with Dynamo 2.0.4, Revit 2020.2 with Dynamo 2.3 and even Dynamo sandbox 2.1. All versions give me same error message. Message goes away if I edit example csv-file (remove all but 4 first lines) but even after that I canā€™t get any results with Engine.execute. Iā€™m running with Windows 7.
DynaSpace_Example_2020-12-16_02-09-12|690x415