Sort list for diameters

Hey all,

I’m trying to create multiple pipe diameters but I couldn’t sort out my list of curves correctly.
In the picture below i’ve visualized what I need.
I’ve also added my RVT en Dyn file so you can see what i did and that it isn’t working.

Thank you in advance.

Pipe splitter.rvt (5.1 MB)
Pipe splitter.dyn (25.2 KB)

Hi!

It’s easier for us to help you if you post screenshots of your graph/model with errors. So we don’t have to download your model :slight_smile:

Hi @Joos_T i have tried your files…and absolutly not sure what you try…at least you need some curves for create pipes…here is your graph i cant follow, probably you could explain more close what you try…

guees its something here you are after ?

1 Like

Yes those lines should go there, but I want to sort the lines so I can make multiple diameters like I try to visualized in the screenshot. Now it becomes all the same diameter.
I tried to cut the curves at points but after that i couldn’t sort them properly. Each set of curves need another diameter.

allright in whitch points ? you have 4 pipes and 5 sizes and 2 pipes there are not connected, 2 elbow and probably a union between the 2 unconnected pipes

not sure i understand

1 Like

I want to draw the lines in revit. dynamo has to determent wich diameter the lines should get. to get the point to split the line, I draw line with dynamo so i can create the point to split the line.

after this i want to sort the lines en make lists for each diameter.

About the unconnected line.
I need to draw more lines, the diameter can not discarge the water because its to much. so its need to start a new line with the small diameter.

thats not the dyn you share, anyway if understand you could try this one here from genius loci and open mep for elbow and then you could size…btw it will not work on your sample rvt as you dont have any fitting there support these sizes in your pipe serie…

@sovitek This was not exactly what I was looking for. I just want to sort and group a list of points so i can use the sart point of the line. after that i can appoint the right diameter. I’ve found a example of how I need to sort and group but I don’t know how to implement this in Dynamo. Maybe you can help me. See picture below.
Thank you in advance.