Solid.ByLoft didn´t work well

Hi everyone,
I have generated seven polycurves on a list and then tried to create a solid between each pair of them. However, between the first and second polycurves, instand of generating a solid, it shows “Null”。 but subsequent pairs generate solids as expected.
What could be the issue here ?
Moreover, this “Null” doesn´t seem to be a regular null, as using “list.clean” didn´t remove it. What could be the reason for this ?

Can’t see the issue as List.Map is suppressing the warning. Skip it and wire the polycurves into the node directly and you should get some indication.

The preserve indices defaults to true - provide that inout with false value and the data should clean up.

how can I skip the node of list.map to generate the merged geometry of pairwise fusion that I want ?

Wire List.Sublists into the CrossSections input of the Solid.ByLoft node.

the warning says "Setting the crosssection or the guidecurves is not possible.

Disable all geometry preview (ctrl+a to select everything and right click the workspace background) and pull out the two profiles which fail (List.FirstItem node), select the node which pulls out the profiles and activate the geometry navigation mode (ctrl+b) and zoom extents ( upper right side of the window).

Then rotate around the two profiles to see if you can identify the issue. If not post a sample dataset containing the data to create the profiles and your current Dynamo file and the community can have a look.

I reopened Dynamo and ran it again, and this time it generated. Not sure why, but at least it’s working now