Sheets from linked model?

Hello,

I am feeding a schedule sheet index to these 4 nodes.

The schedule shows properly the local sheets, placeholders and sheets from a linked file.

However, the 4 nodes all skip the sheets in the linked model, and only show local files (placeholders and regular).

Is there a node that actually retrieves all sheets showing in a schedule, including inside a linked model?

Thank you!

Here, you can try this.

Thank you all try that.

If I get the list of sheets in the linked models in this way, how do I filter them to match the one shown in the schedule?

Do I need to export the schedule to a file and then reimport it so that i can see the sheets shown there?

That would be silly, but it may work…

Regards

You can filter them by sheet number if each sheet number is unique. First, you get the sheet numbers of sheets in schedule (list A) and sheet numbers from sheets in linked models (list B). Then compare them and you will have a boolean list. Use Index of Item node from Hot Gear package to get the index of True value. Once you have the list of indexes, you can use GetItemAtIndex node to achieve the expected result.
I don’t have the computer right now so I can’t show you an example. Just ask if you have any questions.

Except, sheets from linked models do not show when I collect all elements in view (the view being the schedule).
This is the core of the issue: in Revit I can see sheets from linked model in my schedule but those are invisible to Dynamo … only real sheets and placeholders are returned from the “elements in view”, or even “sheet in schedule” nodes….

Why do you need sheets from linked model?

Get all sheets then target the appears in list parameter instead maybe? View based collection is limited to current doc I believe, might be mistaken but seem to recall that.

We have a few sheets developed in a different model, than the main arch. model.
So we need to have an index that accounts for sheets on a different RVT file.
Not good, but…

Anyways, showing up in the index will have to do for now, and Dynamo will simply ignore those (not that there was anything to do with them than show them, but…).

We are past this dead line and decided we will re-create all views and sheets and link the view into the main arch. model, so the sheets will be real and not read from a linked model.

thank you