Setting true value for one parameter sets false for others - how to?

I got a list of named parameters with boolean nodes that set true/false but at one moment I want only one parameter to have true option setting automatically all others as false. How to do it?

This is how I currently have it :

Those nodes are linked to set parameters by name for each parameter.

Hi @Jacek.Brzezowski, I am not sure if I correctly understood your question, but check the image below, I hope it will solve your problem :slight_smile: :call_me_hand:

I was playing the same lines but with “if” statement. But still - it doesn’t really solve the problem. I want to be able to set true for one and then have all the others false. It does the trick first time but once you want other parameter to be true then it doesn’t go so easy - you would have to rewire whole setup. What I mean to do is to make this somehow automatic.

But after writing this I might have an idea - I’d set a series of nodes that if not “fed” would result in negative value but if an input is present to one of them the selected one gets true statement. I guess using boolean nodes with manual control was the problem.

ok, if you need other help, just upload your graph file

You could try the solution below. It will save you clicks, you just have to mentally assign a number to each category that you have.

4 Likes

An IF statement is all you need, but where do these selections come from? Is a user specifying True/False? What happens if there’s more than one True selection?

@Nick_Boyts solution gave by @sed07 solves my problem. Yes, it is user specified and user actually can select more than one true statement but with this thing I want to exclude such possibility (it manipulates titleblock parameters that were set wrongly in the first place letting user set two options at once and only one being applied).