Set parameter with boolean condition

I am trying to set a shared parameter defined as “text” (16 - Status) with a boolean condition.

1 - If it is True, Test 1 will verify if x value is bigger than y value. If positive, it set the parameter to “Yes”, if not the parameter is set up as “No”;
2 - If it is was False, the same analyze will be made, but the X value is different.

I don’t know if I am using the right nodes, because the Boolean node “isn’t work”. Set up as True or False gives me the “True output”, as if it were always True.

I think based on what you’re trying to do, you should set parameter after the if statement, not get. The parameters are being set on both data streams, so the get parameter value will always be the same as the first pathway, regardless of the final IF node.

Connect your two outcome streams (Yes/No) to the true and false pathways, then set the parameters of those elements using whichever makes it through the if node.

Sorry if I interpreted incorrectly - it is very hard to see what is happening in your screenshot, a lot of wires all over the place…!

1 Like

Yes, that was exactly what I’ve done, but I didn’t have time to post the solution. Set the parameter with the output of IF has solved the problem.

Thank you for your time, anyway.

1 Like