Setting Profileview Start / End Stations

I am trying to re station about 50 plan profile sheets here is where i have got so far. the start end station are the desired rounding i just cant get the profiles to up date. the first two profile views have the correct stationing because I set the start end station from a single code block .

Hi @mike.carson,

I’m assuming there are 48 profile views? Also, there’s no guarantee that the profile views are selected in the order that you want them. You might want to consider sorting them by start station first.

Yes 48 Profileviews. If I create a codeblock with just the start and end station as integers the graph works as expected but that’s a lot of work.The un seen portion of the graph gets the elevation of the profile at the start station then tries to set the profileview elevation plud / minus some difference say 50’ with similar results

Can you share your graph + dataset?

Sorry cant share the Dataset. the graph i posted is pretty must the whole graph. My goal is to set the profileviews to even stationing and about 100 feet high centered on the elevation of the profile at the start station.

Added the node to advance the profileview works now. Thought is going to be something simple
Thanks