Set Up Multiple view filters at once

Hello all. I’m new to Dynamo and trying to create a script (is that the right word? I’m not a programmer so I’d prefer no Python unless someone’s willing to write it for me).

What I’m trying to do is create a set of view filters (rule-based) for every electrical panel within a project. I’ve come across the Archi-lab_Grimshaw package and trying to work with those custom nodes, but I’m open to using something else if it is a better application.

I can create multiple lists with the name I desire (for now), but I’m at a roadblock with the rules portion. Basically what’s happening is all of the ‘Panel Names’ are being used in the rules and populating all available rules (which as we all know, they’re ‘AND’ types so the filter doesn’t work).

I’m running Revit 2016 and Dynamo 1.2.1.3083. Here’s a screenshot of what I’ve done so far (the nodes that are frozen are just placeholders for taking this script a step further.

@smbrennan Going by your post title, I think it would help if you look at possible variations of Lacing options and List Levels

Thanks for the direction. I’ll start looking into that.

Shawn Brennan

1 Like

hi @smbrennan
I’m struggling with creating multi view filter also
where can I find the Archi-lab_Grimshaw package ? thanks