Set FeatureLine PI Points

Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to Set Featureline PI Points from 3DPolyline Points but node is not working.

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1,

Could you please shed some lights here. Is the node InsertPIPoint working from your end or I’m doing anything wrong?

you have two kinds of points, horizontal (PI) and vertical (Elevation), the node works just fine.

Thanks Paolo,

I tried both nodes before creating post nothing seems to happen. I have vertical points.

Can you drop image of your graph please?

Thanks Paolo,

It doesn’t work from my side. When I check the log report it says:

EXCEPTION: The point is only elevation different from existing elevation elevation points or PI points.    at Autodesk.Civil.DatabaseServices.FeatureLine.checkFeaturePointExisting(AcGePoint3d* pt)
   at Autodesk.Civil.DatabaseServices.FeatureLine.InsertElevationPoint(Point3d pt)
   at Autodesk.Civil.DynamoNodes.LandDevelopment.FeatureLine.InsertElevationPoint(Point point) in D:\_Civil3D\Civil3DToolkit\Civil3DToolkit\src\Autodesk.Civil3DToolkit\Civil3DToolkit\LandDevelopment\FeatureLine.cs:line 1441

EXCEPTION: The point is only elevation different from existing elevation elevation points or PI points.    at Autodesk.Civil.DatabaseServices.FeatureLine.checkFeaturePointExisting(AcGePoint3d* pt)
   at Autodesk.Civil.DatabaseServices.FeatureLine.InsertPIPoint(Point3d pt)
   at Autodesk.Civil.DynamoNodes.LandDevelopment.FeatureLine.InsertPIPoint(Point point) in D:\_Civil3D\Civil3DToolkit\Civil3DToolkit\src\Autodesk.Civil3DToolkit\Civil3DToolkit\LandDevelopment\FeatureLine.cs:line 1415