Set dimension style/ systemfamily

Hey all,

Currently I have been working on setting the dimension style of certain dimensions I placed with Dynamo.
With the set parameter Node I kinda get this to work, but also not really. With this the Type does not set up Correctly. There is no Family linked to the dimension, which results in some parameters not being correct.

What I see:

What I should see:

I have tried multiple Nodes/methodes. The dimensionType input on the Dimension ByReference does not really work for me, I don’t know why. The Nodes works perfectly fine when I don’t have an input for the dimensionType. Whenever I do I only receive Null values.

Would love to get some solutions, preferably by working with the input from the Dimension ByReference Node from Genius Loci.

This is what I have set up now, because this kinda works. But am open for anything at this point.

After some thinking and brainstorming I found the solution to use the correct Dimensiontype. The list I have contains 3 items with the exact same naming, and a couple more which contain the name I’m filtering. This results in the currect script not using the one I wish it should use.

To resolve this I have added an extra filter were I sort out the number of parameters the Dimension styles contain. The Ones I Need contain 50, so I filtered on this number. It is also possible to filter out every Dimension style with more than a certain number of parameters. For this the == Node would need to be replaced with >=. Below the solution I build for this.