I would like to view the results of a Dynamo program with different parameters, but there is a problem with the execution time: only the second execution takes an unusually long time.
If you know the cause and solution, please let me know.
The following is a detailed explanation of how much slower it gets.
・The first time I start Dynamo Sandbox, it takes 70 seconds to execute the Dynamo file.
・When I rewrite one of the parameters at the end of the program and execute it again, it takes almost 10 minutes for the process that should be done within 1 or 2 seconds, as I imagine from the result of measuring the time required for each node.
・When I rewrite the parameters of the same place as before and run it again, it finishes within 1 or 2 seconds this time as expected.
In short, only the second run takes an unusually long time, and the third and subsequent runs finish within the expected time.
So far I’ve dealt with this by starting up a new Dynamo Sandbox each time to get results with different parameters, but I’m finding it inconvenient.
Please let me know if you know the cause of this problem and what I should try to solve it.
Thank you very much.