Schedule.GetData from Bimorph Issue

It worked. Thanks!!!
What other node do you suggest to get all schedule views?
Thanks for your unconditional support once again!

Hi @Michael_Kirschner2 only the periodic updating attribute… but I’ve just disabled it and still see the same problem. Any ideas?

@Michael_Kirschner2 I recall encountering this problem ages ago and just located the GitHub issue I posted:

1 Like

Your options are quite limited unfortunately - there’s no way to resolve it through a custom node as its a flaw in Dynamo. Maybe create a list and connect a ton of View nodes or write your own FilteredElementCollector using Python.

cc @Michael_Kirschner2 the cause of the problem is coming from The OOTB Dynamo node. Basically, if you pass any view element (I’ve since tested this on ImportInstances and see the same issue, so it looks like its not confined just to views) into a ZT node and perform an operation on that view via the API which creates another API object, Dynamo appears to register a change event on the view and reprocesses the node… which leads to a never-ending loop which crashes Revit if Automatic execution is on. Disposing the API objects resolves nothing as I mentioned in my original error report on GitHub. Do you know of any workarounds?

Here is some sample code if you want to investigate:

public class Class
{
    public static List<List<string>> GetData1(Revit.Elements.Element scheduleView)
    {
        List<List<string>> tableData = new List<List<string>>();
        ViewSchedule schedule = (ViewSchedule)scheduleView.InternalElement;

TableData tb = schedule.GetTableData();
        TableSectionData scheduleTableData = tb.GetSectionData(SectionType.Body);

return tableData;
    }
}

Hola a todos
Tengo un inconveniente con el nodo Schedule.GetData;
Utilizo la siguiente rutina:

• Element Types (Input: viewSchedule ; Output: Types)
  • All Element of Type (Input: Type ; Output: Elements)
  • Schedule.GetData (Input Scheduleview: Elements ; Output: string)

Y ahí me arroja un error (no corre la rutina)

Saben depronto por qué está ocurriendo dicho error y cómo se puede solucionar?

Gracias

Hello
I have a problem with the Schedule.GetData node;
I use the following routine:

• Element Types (Input: viewSchedule ; Output: Types)
  • All Element of Type (Input: Type ; Output: Elements)
  • Schedule.GetData (Input Scheduleview: Elements ; Output: string)

Do you know suddenly why this error is occurring and how can it be solved?

Thanks

Estoy utilizando la siguiente versión:

I am using the following version:

Revit: 2021
Dynamo: 2.5.0.7586
BimorphNodes: 4.0.13

Hi @CamiloG ,

Welcome to the forum!
What is you’re error? And what do you need?

KG,

Jan Willem

Thanks for your answer.
What I want to do is generate a routine that allows me to export certain data from the schedules (for example, the volumes of an item) to excel.
But as long as they meet some matching criteria, that is, in the excel table there will be a column with the activity code, and the same code will be in the planning table of that activity, then the routine compares the table code with the excel code, and if they match, then it extracts the volume data (or other data) and exports it to the corresponding cell in front of the code (in the next column).
But for some reason my routine does not work, and it would help me.
Thanks a lot

Thanks for your answer.
What I want to do is generate a routine that allows me to export certain data from the schedules (for example, the volumes of an item) to excel.
But as long as they meet some matching criteria, that is, in the excel table there will be a column with the activity code, and the same code will be in the planning table of that activity, then the routine compares the table code with the excel code, and if they match, then it extracts the volume data (or other data) and exports it to the corresponding cell in front of the code (in the next column).
But for some reason my routine does not work, and it would help me.
Thanks a lot