Schedule Field Headers Headers - Bimorph?

Hi,

On the script I’m working on, I need to just get the Schedule Field Headers. I’ve circled below in case not clear.

Currently, I’ve looked at the Bimorph Package that offers a schedule.get data node with an option to remove/keep heading. However, I need the heading just by its self not with the data.

I have tried to remove the data, but as my schedules have multi-layered groups the heading are mixed with the data.

So is there a way to extract the Schedule Field headers without the data or get the headers on its own.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

The goal of this is exporting an schedule with the ability to keep all the headers however only keep some parameter values and not others ( Leaving them blank)

Hi @Joe.ashton

Use List.First Item node for Headers only.

I wonder why :thinking: your headers are different than values of Schedule.GetData. Are you using Latest BIMorph Package? Could you drop relevant files here.

2 Likes

Hi Kulkul,

Thanks for the response. Apologies, I used an online example for my schedules to keep avoid leaking company data that they might not want public.

I quickly whipped out a schedule of what has a similar format to the others with groups etc.

Heres the outcome from using List.FirstItem

As you can see, the Param that are under the groups are missing as they are contained in the 2nd list.

Edit:

I just thought I could repeat this for multi layers of the list, when I gave this a go, I had issues with getting the parameters and group back in the order.

Il add this to the original post, The goal of this is exporting an schedule with the ability to keep all the headers however only keep some parameter values and not others ( Leaving them blank)

Hello, I was looking how to rename the Schedule Fields from Dynamo

are the field names possible to edit with Dynamo like when we type manually the text of the schedule view editor?

@RubenVivancos you should consider starting a new topic for your question.

@Tom_Kunsman > Schedule Field Headers. How to rename them from Dynamo?