Running graph over multiple open files returns results from first file only

This graph prints multiple sheet sets to PDF. I need to run it over 6 different files. If I have all the files open in the same session the PDFs that get printed are all the same relative to the first file it ran on. The names of the PDFs are different (and correct) but not the content.

Restarting Dynamo in each open project doesn’t do any good and neither does closing the first file – instead of printing the same thing it just doesn’t print at all. The only way I can get it to work on multiple files is to exit and restart Revit between each one. That’s not ideal.

Thoughts?

Have you tried to run it via Dynamo Player? Sounds like an element binding issue perhaps, but I also believe Dynamo can only be ran against the document that was open when Dynamo was launched, so you won’t be able to run it on multiple files without closing in-between.

I have run it through Dynamo Player.

I too thought it might be element binding but, after that first run, I see no bindings in the DYN file.

I thought Player was supposed to switch active projects automatically. It tells you what file it’s about to run on at least so that’s just an assumption on my part.

It still fails to work if I close Dynamo in one file and open it in another. The only way it works is to close Revit all together.