Rhythm Viewport.Create Revit 2023 Issue

Hi, I’m going to move to Revit 2023 from Revit 2019 and I’m checking now all my scripts and I don’t know why Rhythm node Viewport.Create didn’t work. The warning is: Viewport create operation failed. Method not found: ‘Int64 Revit.Elements.Element.get_Id()’.

Hi @p.jaroszewiczYPMV3 try update to the newest version and should work again with all kind of views

But you’re thinking of Revit or Rhythm? I have Rhythm 2023.7.3 so it’s the newest.

arhh you are probably right i see now i go with 2022.9.1 in 2023 and works for me and dont upgrade something there works ;)…its only in 2024 i have upgraded…what a jungle :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

FWIW, the latest should now support 2021-2024.

Latest Rhythm version being 2023.8.1

I couldn’t agree more… This year of Dynamo with Revit 2024 and the new dark mode (Dynamo 2.16) nearly killed Rhythm. Like ceased to exist in any form any longer.

There’s still a chance I go the way of orchid and take it off the package manager and have an installer for people.

Or I have a version for each version of Revit to make it extremely clear.

Eg. - Rhythm for Revit 2020 - Rhythm for Revit 2021 - Rhythm for Revit 2022 - Rhythm for Revit 2023 - Rhythm for Revit 2024
2 Likes

Yes lets hope we can find a good solution for that :wink:

an installer could work but just think it will give problem in many firms you know IT department gurus :wink:
I know many firms there dont allow install exe files…but again could be an option i know OpenMep do it as well…so i think in the best world if the package manager could do all that it would be best :wink:
Just a thought and thanks for that great package…Dont stop it :wink: :wink: