Rhythm latest package dll error

Hi, I just installed Rhythms latest package and was tinkering around in it. I randomly noticed this room curve node had nodes in it having issues with the dll… I’m worried now I’ve put all my scripts in jeopardy of not working if theres other Rhythm nodes not working. Or is this just an outdated node not used anymore? I updated from a 2020 package or something. @john_pierson btw enjoyed learning about monocle on Danamo podcast

1 Like

Those nodes are definitely in there. But I’m betting you had a version that was a bit older before I did some restructuring.

You might have to search and replace those nodes unfortunately.

And yeah! The danamo podcast was a ton of fun. :relaxed: thanks for checking it out.

2 Likes

Right you are. They are in there! was a change from “room” to “rooms” with the first node so thought it wasn’t. Ill work through them and do any updates to keep up to date with your magic stuff.

With monocle… Reckon you could get it to scan you package library and see if you have the latest version? :grin:

1 Like

Luckily the namespace change at that time (2018/19?) was the last one I think because the Dynamo team finally fixed namespace conflicts.

Also, add any and all feature requests you want to see to monocle here! Issues · johnpierson/MonocleForDynamo · GitHub

All ideas are welcome.

(especially those that you have wanted for a while but the team has simply not added and you are not sure if they ever will and you got tired of asking so you contribute to monocle to fix all of your own complaints with dynamo)

3 Likes