Revit / Dynamo freezing

This Script is running on a file that only has zero geometry and only a few sheets. Every time I open the list drop down and scroll everything freezes. This keeps happening I get a few nodes into the script and everything locks up. I’m not really the sure of the cause but almost every script I write freezes Revit immediately(and it is nothing heavy at all). Running revit 2015 and Dynamo 0.9.2

This is still happening with 1.0 and 1.0.1 anytime I scroll down in a watch list or the built in watch list everything locks up, and I have to force quit. No matter what the script is.

I have uninstalled dynamo and all the plugins and it is still happening.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: element

at System.Windows.Media.VisualTreeHelper.GetParent(DependencyObject reference)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.FindScrollOffset(Visual v)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.OnAnchorOperation(Boolean isAnchorOperationPending)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.SetAnchorInformation(Boolean isHorizontalOffset)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.<AnchoredInvalidateMeasure>b__3()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

getting reports of this on issues on github as well (maybe yours) and will track internally.