Revit duct equipment

Which node should I tie it to?

To here …

it doesnt work

Connect your codeblock with 7 into index in your getatindex node

now you feed in linkinstance it had to be document

i tried all the options… link instance ,name doc path it does not work

are you sure index 7 contain rooms…think i need some of your dataset if i should find a solution

I have sent the plan and dynamo file I have; in the direct message box

thx…i heavy one with 1055 rooms some of these room are not valid…i have tried with 9 airterminal and gives me this here…try something here instead of mepover…think it fail becourse of these not valid rooms…try play around with it …good luck…

i have no idea what i am doing, it worked now but how do i pass that parameter to air terminals group

Thats what i do in post #7

1 Like

ok thank you

my last work

Are you sure there are rooms in the Existing phase? Can you pull apart the RoomAtPoint node and run the contents in the graph to see what errors you’re running into?

All that being said, it would be way easier to adjust the room calculation point of the terminal families to be accurate. Then you can just get the rooms directly from the terminals.

i created a new node but it only did it for “one” air terminal how can i do it all

nodes are working but choosing rooms wrong, how can i fix this

air terminal set parameter mark by room and number.dyn (29.4 KB)

I have attached the revit files and my dynamo work, can you help me how to fix this? (sorry again for the inconvenience to the forum)

You need to use the appropriate lacing so that each terminal is checked against every room. You’ll then have to match those list levels with the filter to get the terminals to be grouped by associated room. Again, all of this depends on if the terminals are actually inside the room boundaries. It would be way easier to just modify the Room Calculation Point in the terminal families and get the room directly from the terminal. That’s the whole reason for having the Room Calculation Point in the first place.