Air terminal set parameter mark by room and number

Continuing the discussion from Revit duct equipment:
air terminal set parameter mark by room and number.dyn (19.4 KB)

These are the last works I have, I wanted to bring it up again, maybe we can find a solution :confused:

@candok4545 ,

i am faceing a similar issue

Can you check first if room calculation point is on… you can also based on your linked roomes, creating MEP Spaces…

by the way check also your list.Levels

KR
Andreas

I solved the problem, I understand what you mean, the room numbers are not posed correctly in any way. I also need to create spaces as you said. I guess I have to deal with that now. Do you have any opinion on this subject?

@candok4545 ,

opinion regarding what ? MEP-Spaces and Rooms?

most important thing is that you client is fully aware to have a design-freeze. Where you can work on!
On a constantly changing project is difficult to make any kind of calculation…

KR

Andreas

I don t understand what you want to say

@candok4545 ,

you mean the topic MEP-Spaces and Rooms ?

yes i want to create mep spaces from linked rooms, and i don’t do these for a client, i do it purely for learning

@candok4545 ,

sorry, i am a little bit traumatizet… i am fully in project work… and People with a lot of money behave like a diva :wink:

OK… Information mapping can be intressing for you.

KR

Andreas

I entered all everything but it gave an error like this, how can I solve it?

@candok4545 ,

be aware you need same numbers… a correlation between element.count and parameter to fill!

i recomment you to create a new topic, for getting more answers.

KR

Andreas

I managed to create spaces from room points, but when I transfer them to air terminals, it still sees them incorrectly… and also when I create spaces schedule, the area and volume tabs do not appear, is it normal that they only appear as dots?

i know it creates a void from a point how can i translate it to a surface

@candok4545 ,

do you have linked elements ? i think you have to say your link room bounding

all the problems I’ve encountered so far are because the architecture is shared coordinates… I’m both angry and laughing at myself :slight_smile: how can I get the architectural plan from the shared coordinates to the internal origin

@candok4545 ,

thanks to god, that you are not in a real project… :wink: