Revit Batch Processor Setup

Hi all, is it possible to configure the Revit Batch processor to run multiple .dyn scripts on multiple Revit models, as opposed to a singe .dyn on multiple Revit models? Also, is it possible to feed it a list of file paths, instead of a folder?

Bird’s Tools Dynamo Multiplayer does it and it’s free :slight_smile:
https://www.birdtools-developers.com/dmu.html

1 Like

I gave it a go but it seems to crash every time I try inputting more than 1 model! Unsure if the reason is because the models don’t get closed after being processed and my machine runs out of memory.

There is an option to close the model (even sync it) or you can add it directly in your definitions.
Feel free to reach out to them directly though.

I use it a lot and it works REALLY well

1 Like

Hi Daniel, I did give Bird Tools a try as well, but I found RBP to work more reliably.

My only issue with it is that if I have 5 scripts and 3 models it seems to open each model 5 times while it runs. I was just wondering if it’s possible to set it up in a way where it opens the model once, runs all 5 scripts and closes it instead.

Best to ask the Revit Batch Processor team directly instead, as they are the ones who manage/configure/build that tool.

1 Like

I stoppped using RBP for that exact reason, unless you have a full Python script it will open the model several times (along with Revit)
Bird’s tools doesn’t do that with a dynamo script.

2 Likes