Revision Tracking for Revit Sheets

Maybe we need @Andreas_Dieckmann to help? If I don’t get the error it’s hard for me to replicate… I copied out the python, maybe this helps?..

0 Likes

@Mark.Ackerley Could you help me apply this “X” to all sheets? in the meantime I could use that.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

Like in Post 7? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Yes, Like in post 7

0 Likes

Could you explain how what you would like is different? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

The Graph runs and assigns X values to only the first sheet. I have more than 100 sheets :frowning:

0 Likes

Odd, it works for me…

revision tracking-MKA-cut.dyn (9.4 KB)

0 Likes

I dont know what I did wrong before, but it works now! Thank you for everything!!!

If @Andreas_Dieckmann helps me with the issue in the Graph with the Python that would be great! but you just helped me tremendously! Thank you sir!

1 Like

No worries, it would be great if you could report back to see how this got on… if you don’t get issues once you’re into a few hundred revisions I’d probably implement it here…

1 Like

Shoot, an issue would be when I remove a Revision from a Sheet, then I run the Graph, and the Values in the ISSUE parameters stay with the last X

0 Likes

Perhaps this way is a decent alternative?

0 Likes

Would you mind sharing the .dyn file? I wouldnt want to add something wrong :s

0 Likes

Sure…

revision tracking-cut2.dyn (32.6 KB)

I was just looking at the reset, you’ll need to plug it into the rest…

0 Likes

I tried to add it to the existing graph, its giving me an error
here is the .dyn
Revision Tracking_TEST 6.dyn (41.6 KB)

I feel we are soo close!

0 Likes

@Mark.Ackerley I could not have a program that runs both commands at the same time. So I created (2) individual dynamo Graphics that will update my schedules. It is one extra step (Reset Values) before I apply the new values.

I think for now this will be it. If someone else gets to improve this, please let me know!

Thanks for all the help!

1 Like