Rename sample lines in Dynamo

Good morning, I want to make a script to rename the section lines in dynamo, but I can’t find the node to access the section lines. Can you help me?
Thank you.

Gianfranco

Hello @gianfranco.graizzaro do you mean rename the type name ? if so then try something

Revit_kBbqQwNoT2

not the type name, but the individual section lines, putting a prefix

Sorry, but in civil 3d not in revit

Gianfranco

1 Like

no worries :wink: please next time give your post a categori :wink: i do it now…and please close your other post or this one here …seems like the same topic, so we dont have duplicate post

1 Like

Hi
Do you want to rename SectionViews or the sample lines?

Sample Lines

What do you want to rename them to?

The section lines has in the name tag: “Sez. nn”.
I want to rename them with a name “Sez. A-xx”, I choose xx for example: from 1 to 20.

Thank you

There is a node to Set Name

First I use the node “CivilObject.Name” to get SampleLine name as a String and then I use a code block to add the Prefix I prefer. After that I use the node “CivilObject.SetName” to set the new name of the Sample Line.

1 Like

Can also run it on several sample lines at the same time

1 Like

This would solve my problem, but I don’t find Alignment.SampleLineGroups and SampleLineGroup.SampleLines in my dynamo.
Do I need to install any particular package?

Thank you

1 Like

Yes, Arkance, Civil 3D Toolkit and Camber are three good packages and a “must-have” in Civil 3D

Very good, thank you very much.
The nodes used were in the Camber package
everything works. One last thing if possible, how do I select just a group of sections for example from 10 to 20?

1 Like