Rename family names Dynamo 1.x

Hello !
I think your dynamo script may be really interesting!
I cannot launch it though :frowning:

Can you help me?
I post hereby the problems it gives me when I open it on my computer (I have Revit 2019.2.2, Dynamo version 1.3.4)

hi @Fed17 in your image I see a red box, the element.category node. You have to install other packages

try installing clockwork package

Thank you @Ernesto_Pellegrino for your answer!
I have already installed Clockwork package , but it is not that one. Do you know which one it is?
Thank you in advance

I’m sorry I don’t remember but try downloading those packages, usually I use them:

all elements of family name
archi-lab
bakery
battleBIM
bimorphNodes
bumblebee
clockwork
data-shapes
dynamoGIS
lunchbox
orchid
rhythm
spring nodes
steamNodes

make sure you download the correct version for dynamo 1.3.4 (generally the 2018 versions)

ok , perfect!
Thank you!

Thank you, it doesn’t work from my side, can you have a look and advise me that would be great.

the script was made in dynamo 1.3.4 and probably it’s having difficulties to run because some libraries changed or something like that.
I’ll try to do a new version for dynamo 2.x and publish it next week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ernesto, thank you for quick response. I’m looking for rename some system families, hope it work when I have your updated script.

for the Dynamo 2.x version

1 Like

Hi. Is there any way to change names with a list of families at one time? I got old names and new names in Excel. Thanks.

If you right click on node and choose help, it will show you some information about the node or the package from