I have a script created from 0.9Dynamo version revit 2016 working fine here.
Then I open same script in Dynamo2.0 Revit2018 the nodes are all working except in the element.Setname it wont change the names see images. thanks
Renaming multiple family Names2016.dyn (7.1 KB)
Renaming multiple family Names v2.dyn
maybe this thread will help you
Hi all ,
I would like to share a Dynamo script with you, it allows to rename family names in the Revit model and it doesn’t require any instances to be places, it works searching inside the Project Browser. I just made it because it could happen sometimes that you need to deliver a Revit model and don’t want any “Prefix” or “Suffix” code that identifies companies, firms or something like that.
First of all, I was able to develop this script thanks to the clockwork
and data-shapes …
You script is better than mine. I made some adjustment because I don’t have your custom node. Thanks