Relay for Revit - Adding .dyns to Ribbon

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Relay now has a release that includes Revit 2025. One thing I noticed is Relay seems to run way faster in 2025. This might be related to .NET8, but I am not too sure. Either way, it’s really cool!

20240416-relay2025

5 Likes

I just see the meesage : sorry folks, parks closed, the moose out front should have told you :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be solved by the author, but damnit if that isn’t one of the funniest error codes I’ve ever seen. Love it!

1 Like

It’s actually just a comment in the code to indicate that the “RelayPro” features are closed for the open source version. :innocent:

However, “RelayPro” is something that hasn’t really ever materialized. People constantly ask for features that other tools offer as paid features and adding them is high effort.

At this time, I’ve suggested if people want things added that are available otherwise, I forward them to the other paid options.

I also struggle with the idea of making a monetized version of Relay to develop those features just to offset my time.

Those precious personal hours squeeze tighter and tighter with a 4 month old! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I also want to make sure to point out that Relay works completely normally even with that line commented out. It was side development that I just left in place for now.

1 Like

Thought I would share some really amazing ideas happening over on Relay’s github page:

3 Likes

Another potential new feature. Feel free to add comments on the Github issue below:

2 Likes