Refinery: Study and it keeps running indefinitely without generating any results

Sometimes I run a Study and it keeps running indefinitely without generating any results.
When that happens I cannot delete the study. Every study that I create after that will freeze as well.
The only way to solve it is going to the Refinery folder, delete all the studies, restarting the computer, and start over.

Thanks

When I have seen this a restart alone will fix it.

You can also open task manager and force quit all instances of a Refinery in the details tab using the ‘end process tree’ option displayed in Right click menu.

@Lilli_Smith FYI

Does this happen all the time for this graph? If so, can you post it so that we can take a look? If we can reproduce it, it is much easier to fix it. Thanks!

It happens quite often, with almost every script that I have tested so far. It works fine for a couple of attempts and then suddenly I get the issue. I even tried with the demo scripts that you posted and even with those it still happens. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
PS: I cannot upload files yet, but it shouldn’t make a difference since it happens with most of the scripts that I had tried.
FYI: I have Revit 2018.3 Dynamo 2.0.2 and the latest version of Refinery.

Thanks!

@arellan, try launching Dynamo Sandbox and launching Refinery that way. I find it MUCH more stable, and as long as you’re using your Remember nodes correctly you’re all set. There is no direct Revit access anyway.