Reassign Worksets

Bonjour,
Je ne connais pas encore Dynamo, mais je crois comprendre que l’on peut intervenir sur les familles implantées.

Je souhaite savoir s’il est possible de modifier l’affectation d’un sous-projet d’une famille implantée, car découpe des sous-projets a été entièrement modifié en fonction des niveaux et des zones.

Je pense créer un fichier Excel à partir d’une extraction BIM One et ajouter une colonne avec le nouveau nom de sous-projet.

Mais avant de me lancer j’aimerais savoir si c’est faisable et comment m’y prendre.

Merci

Hard to know exactly what you’re after without screenshots as the google translation I am getting doesn’t really appear to move over to English well. If I have it right, it sounds possible, but we really need some manor of screenshot to discuss this at the level I think that you are after.

The translation is below for those who are curious.

Transltion

Hello, I do not know Dynamo yet, but I understand that we can intervene on the families implanted. I want to know if it is possible to modify the assignment of a subproject of an implanted family, because cutting of the subprojects has been entirely modified according to the levels and the zones. I am thinking of creating an Excel file from a BIM One extraction and adding a column with the new subproject name. But before I start I would like to know if it is feasible and how to do it. Thank you

La réponse c’est oui mais tu seras beaucoup mieux servit si tu poses ta question en anglais sur ce forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour @Zebzeb, je m’excuse pour tout français mal parlé ici.

Comme dit @Daniel_Hurtubise, la réponse est oui et vous serez mieux mieux si vous posez votre question en anglais sur ce forum. Mais je l’ai mis ensemble pour démontrer comment vous pouvez commencer.

Sous-projet par niveau et zone
Sous-projet par niveau et zone.dyn (16.4 KB)

(@jacob.small “Worksets” in French Revit are called “sous-projets” so thats what was translating to “subprojects”, and scope boxes are “zones de définition” if that helps the Google Translation make more sense)

2 Likes

Thank you, I will study this.

On the other hand, I am still suspicious of the automatic translation, as JacobSmall remarked: “The translation is below for those who are curious.”

Welcome to the forum!
It will be very recommended to improve your english as much as you can if you want to learn and use Dynamo. Coding is in english anyway and there will be no translation for that. You will need specific terms very often, and at first for browsing the forum through the search field (the top right of this page).
A good way to learn english is to study existing Dynamo tutorials such as the Primer:
http://dynamoprimer.com/en/01_Introduction/1_introduction.html
You will find information on OOTB (Out Of The Box) nodes in the Dictionary:
http://dynamoprimer.com/en/01_Introduction/1_introduction.html
You will find infos about custom nodes here:

When there is still a doubt about a technical term in Revit, you just need to change the address of an Autodesk help page like this:
http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2017/ENU/?guid=GUID-403FFEAE-BFF6-464D-BAC2-85BF3DAB3BA2
http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2017/FRA/?guid=GUID-403FFEAE-BFF6-464D-BAC2-85BF3DAB3BA2
We can see that, even in french, terms are very specific. When you really can’t find the exact translation, just use the french term with “quotation marks” so that we know it should be interpreted.
This forum is used all around the world and the best way to make you understood will be to send some illustrations of your work on which your issue is clearly visible. For non-English speaking people, it’s a bit of more efforts but everybody is used to that here anyway.
Lastly, do not forget to read the forum guidelines where it is explained how to ask for help so as to keep this place neat, practical and friendly for all:

2 Likes

I agree! I’d already had a very similar graph set up in English and have run Revit in French & Spanish before so I knew the discrepancies in the Google translate for “Workset” and “Scope Box”. I figured it couldn’t hurt to provide an example of what they were asking as encouragement. Hope that’s okay :see_no_evil:

2 Likes