Exporter plusieurs nomenclature revit dans un seul onglet excel

Translated by a moderator. Original post below the line.

Hello to all,
I have created several nomenclatures revit, I would like to export all to one only onglet excel,
well sure, the goal is to re-import this excel file after modifying it.
Having no knowledge of dynamo, I tried to follow a few, but I did not succeed in doing what I wanted.
If anyone could give me some advice I would take it.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Cordialement,
jean

Original post below.

Bonjour à tous,
J’ai créé plusieurs nomenclatures revit, je souhaiterai de tous les exporter vers un seul onglet excel,
bien sure, le but est de réimporter ce fichier excel après modification de celui-ci.
Ayant aucune connaissance de dynamo, j’ai essayé de suivre quelques tuto, mais j’ai pas réussi a faire ce que veux.
Si quelqu’un pourrai me donner quelques conseils je suis preneur.
En vous remerciant d’avance pour vos réponses.
Cordialement,
jean

Hi Jean…is it france ? normally we use english here, so if you could translate it is easier to get help :wink:

All the useful answers have already been provided on the French Dynamo forum.
Apparently, the limitations inherent in Revit (embedded schedules) do not suit this user.

1 Like

:face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Speaking the language that the community you are asking for help uses is usually a good idea.

Please post a translation in English via a web translation service in the future, similar to how I modified your original post above.

If you don’t want to take the time to do so, the French forum which you are also posting to will happily review your posts.

Thank you.