[Re-posted] How to assign color based on value import from Excel through Dynamo workflow to Revit model

Hi there for anyone who is reading this topic. Really appricate for spending time on this with me.

I am a university student who is working on a final year project for sensor data and BIM linkage. The approach I planned is to make use of Excel live link function for the sensor data recording and using Dynamo to connect Revit model. The meaning of connecting Revit model is to make the data gatherred from Excel to be visualized (i.e. highlighting illuminance in color according to the readings of sensor) in the model.

However, I have encountered difficuilities for the visualization part after having setup of Dynamo workflow for the importing Excel data to dynamo, the workflow setup is attached below. The main assistance I would like to ask is focusing on converting the improted data from excel and display it in Revit model (i.e. on a surface of a model elements) with set parameters, say having X lux illuminance will have a colored surface displaying on it.

May I ask for assistance for the following workflow parts for the visualization. Thank you.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to assign color based on value import from Excel through Dynamo workflow to Revit model

Please refrain from duplicating posts. it clutters the board, divides discussion, and leads to people finding dead ends (your first post).