Rating for Panelboard Circuits to Match Mains

Hello,

Need some help on trying to match my designated panelboard mains sizes to their circuits. I’ve got it to run without error but it seems to just override itself.

What’s it actually doing within Revit? Dynamo might be misreading because there’s nothing to stop your ‘GetParameterValue’ node from running before your ‘SetParameterValue’ node. So it may be setting the values correctly, but getting the value before it’s been set. Just because it’s furthest right on the page doesn’t mean it was the last part of the script to run.

You could try this which only gets the parameter value after it’s been set, but I’d select the element in Revit to confirm.

@Hamish pointed out the issue with potentially reading values out of order.

You also probably have an issue with list structure since your elements are in a list of lists and your values are from a singular list. The inputs no longer match so you’ll have to use list levels to get the right pairing.

Hamish, I manually input panel mains and id like the individual circuit ratings to match this mains on and individual circuit basis but it seems to override to the last value. The top right nodes are for reference.