Quasar Package Update

Hello, i am using ThreeDViewByRoom node and it generates the views, however it creates lots of unwanted views. Plus, it is not making the correct bounding box.

hi @Thomaz_Yuji_Baba , please take a look at this sample :point_down: for the correct usage.

HI @jean,

When using the elevation by room & ceiling plan by room nodes I am getting errors. On the elevation node, the elevations are being created correctly but there are unwanted nulls & elevations in the Revit family. Can you help? Also with the ceiling plan node I am getting an operation failed error. If you can help that would be great. I have attached an example of the WIP script. Thanks very much in advance!

Hi @chris.millar CC: @SeanP , regarding these issues, i attached the on going discussion here …

1 Like

Hi @jean, something I’ve noticed with the viewport align. If a crop box has been pulled over a grid and it is now 2D. The viewport align will calculate the center of the grid outside crop box. This means if your grids are at different lengths it wont align properly. Would be handy to know its always been calculated by the center of the crop box. Not anything outside of it. What do you think? Hope this makes sense. Picture below to try show.

@vanman yes, you are right, it is calculated from the location point which is the center of the viewport (see the below screenshot).

If you really want to understand more : Create Sheet with Custom Viewport location – TwentyTwo

2 Likes

Hi all, just for info,

Quasar package soon to be deprecated :cry:Very, very soon.

But there will be a new package released, named QuasarII :grinning:A better one.

Cheers, mates!

1 Like