Prompting user to select views for sheets

I made a code that creates sheets based on existing views and it will put the view on the sheet however, i’m having a hard time breaking it down so a user window will open with all the views and it will create a sheet based off of sheet discipline.

Hello and Welcome!

Can you explain a little more? It’s unclear what you’re wanting and where you’re actually having trouble. You’re currently creating a sheet and placing a view. What do you want the user to select? How does the discipline factor into the sheet creation or view selection?

Sorry I want a user input form to appear to select the views the user would like to create sheets for. Currently the program just runs and wiill make sheets for each and every view plus existing views.

Heres an example of what i’d want to show up when the user runs the code

That’s a Data-Shapes input form (using ListView inputs) and exactly what you want to use. Give that a shot and see how far you get. There are tons of forum posts that cover Data-Shapes and inputs in general that may also be helpful.

Alright I set up the user interface However im unsure where to plug in the function of creating the sheets based off of what the user inputs

HEres where i’m at now

Think of it as two separate functions. One that creates sheets and places a view based on a list of given views (which you already have) and one that filters views based on selection. The output from the UI is the views selected that get passed onto your sheet creation functions.

I’m having issues when it pulls the view and wont create the sheets
I’m not to sure how to properly combiner what i have with this final result my apologies for my lack of understanding

Can’t really help if we can’t see what you’re feeding the nodes. What’s coming out of the user input node? Also, List Create is just going to add another list level to your data (which is already going to be a list). It’s not really doing anything except making your list comprehension harder.

You’ve already gotten the views at the beginning of your script to create the view list. You don’t need to get the views again. That’s what’s coming from your user input node. You can just get the name and create the sheet number from your list of views like you did originally.