Problems Set Measurements-Parameter for Family Dimensions out of Excel with Dynamo

Hello everyone,
I´m new here and working on a dynamo script to reimport data from an excel sheet in a revit model. So far so good but I have difficulties to reimport the measurements from my family. I am using the “Data.OpenXMLImportExcel” with “Reader.GetValue”, List.DropItems, List.Transpose an GetItemAtIndex knots to read the data from my excel file. For the transfer in Revit I use an combination of the following knots: Categories, If, All Elements of Category, List.FilterbyBoolMask an All Elements in Views, Element.SetParameterByName - to transfer the data back to revit. The reason I use the category knot is that we want to transfer the same shared parameter we use in our part list.

The script does work for the most parameters and I can reimport them in Revit. Nevertheless for the measurements I can read the data out of the excel sheet but I can´t combine them with the parameter from the part list and can´t transfer these back to Revit. Can someone tell me if it is possible to reimport the meassurements from Excel to Revit and what I have to do, to make this work?
Thanks in advance!

Could you show us the graph only showing the relevant nodes?

1 Like

@1bitBoolean yes, of course:

Run your script and show what is being returned by the nodes circled. Also show the errors being returned by the Set Parameter nodes. Thanks

Edit

@staylor I run the script like you said and this is what is being returned at the knots. It doesn´t return any errors so I can´t show you the errors.

As long as there are no errors, then that’s good. So can you show with clip images of what you are trying to do with the results you have now? Please make sure to zoom in closer when clipping as I can only make out the nulls.