Problem with Materials in Dynamo: Selecting Keywords Field

Dear All, In the past days i’ve been struggling with the following: i can’t find a way to get value in the Keywords Field in the Material Library.

I’ve tried different workflow and nodes, but at the end of the day when i select that value i get and empty field.

If i try to get the Mark Value i have no problem at all. Did anyone is experiencing the same? is possible that is not possible to select the Keywords Field? Thank in advantage for your time guys

Ciao Claudio,

è un piacere trovarti qui!

Ho fatto alcune prove per capire da cosa possa dipendere il problema che hai rilevato, per ora sono riuscito a capire solamente che il parametro “Keywords” o “Parole chiave” non viene neanche elencato tra i parametri materiali, interrogando un materiale con il nodo Element.Parameters. Potrebbe dipendere da questo ma non so darti una soluzione per ora.

Daniele

Immagine1

Ciao Daniele,

Che piacere vedere che ci sta qualche volto noto in giro per il forum. ti rispondo in inglese per non esser scortese con chi non parla italiano.

Yes it looks like is not possible to read that field even in Dynamo. It’s ok and i just changed my workflow. I have also notice that even with schedules is not possible to read that filed.

I’m starting to think that is still a closed filed and is not possible to manipulate it.