Problem with lighting devices

I have a problem, all the elements (lighting devices) are placed on the floor and not on the wall, do you have any suggestions

My suggestion is:
Show us what you did (use the camera button in the right upper corner to make a “photo” of your work)
Since you’re new here (and welcome to the community btw.) You’'l have to wait till the computer says YES before you can post images. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you in advance,

I have the elements that are placed “Place on vertical face”.

I used the video script from the link below

¨Hello @ardimifta here is an example with face based and on linked models/doors, probably not the same as the video as i havent seen it yet…can easy be modified so it work on non link as well…play around with it :wink:

Revit_TQUUWTly7K

thank you for your answer, can you make the video a little slower, because I can’t see some steps correctly.

Best you show how far you are instead of i give you a finish solution, nobody will learn anything that way…
.but here is a fast example, and if you go stuck, then show your graph so we can try help…good luck

1 Like

Hi Soren,
I made the script, but I can’t solve this warning.

The “a.name” code block takes the list of Level elements and retrieves the name (string). You need that where your watch node is.

Youre feeding level elements into a string input.

Yeah try as @Robert_Younger and @GavinCrump suggest :wink:

and probably a/2 + 100 if you are in milimeter and 30 in other codeblock on right probably 300 instead of 30 depends on unit