Problem in the parameter list

Hello, I created a routine to export data to Excel using information from revit such as: Room, Area and Number. But it only shows me data from a single unit. I’ve already changed the List to everyone else and none match what I want. In my filter all of them appear but in my Element Get Parameter not.

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the forums require posts to be in English (as this seems to cover most of the users). In the future you can use something like Google Translate to post a translation of your question.

Portuguese

Receber!

Infelizmente, os fóruns exigem que as postagens sejam em inglês (já que isso parece abranger a maioria dos usuários). No futuro, você pode usar algo como o Google Translate para postar uma tradução de sua pergunta.

Original question:
Hello, I created a routine to export data to Excel using information from revit such as: Room, Area and Number. But it only shows me data from a single unit. I've already changed the List to everyone else and none match what I want. In my filter all of them appear but in my Element Get Parameter not.

1 Like

You usually want the element input to be at list level @L1 when getting multiple parameters from a list of elements. If the list structure of your element list is too complicated to maintain the format you need then I suggest duplicating your list of parameter names for each element. A one-to-one matching of elements to parameters is always the safest solution.

1 Like

ok!

I’ll try, thanks :wink:

For exporting to excel is use this.

Might be worth looking into.

Requires a Schedule though. Can also import.