Possible to batch print multiple REVIT files and all sheets within each project file?

I know it is possible to process one project file using Archi-Lab nodes, But is there any way of processing a large set of individual Revit files in a folder?

Hi @Dave_Vaughn

I knew this link would come up again…
I was thinking of trying to adapt this Routine:

bulkUpgrade.dyn (4.0 KB)

I have been looking into this as well and had the same idea as @Dave_Vaughn to connect the routine I use to upgrade multiple files to one that can export PDFs from an active model. Our firm does multifamily housing and we often have campus style projects where apartment units are shared between multiple building configurations and have been utilizing linked models so we don’t have to all be in one giant campus file at the same time so we are looking for a way to automate printing from multiple files. I have it to a point where I can open files in the background, collect and sort the sheets we want to print, and generate names for the PDFs. However, when I plug the views and names into the ExportPDF node I get nothing. Not even a warning just a null. If I set it to use the current document only, it works just fine. Not sure it it is a limitation of Revit or if there is something in the Genius Loci: ExportPDF python script that limits it to just the current document. Any advice is much appreciated.

Batch Print test2.dyn (84.9 KB)

Hello! I know this isnt what you were asking but it is worth you know the tools exists.

This tool is Paid (nothing to do with me) but you can schedule the batch prints which is a handy feature.

I know free and made yourself is always better :slight_smile: