Poly curve by joined curve node not working

HI
I want to join two curve by using "POLY CURVE By JOINED CURVE " node to create rebar on polycurve but due to some error not able to create rebar . please help in this issue.

Thanks in advance…

Hi,

I see that your PolyCurve.ByJoinedCurves node does not have any input actually : could you please connect all the nodes properly and gives us back a screen of your graph with all the previews turned on ? Please also tell us what is the error given by Dynamo.

If the problem still persists, note that one may encounter problems while creating a PolyCurve generally when the given curves do not join into a sigle PolyCurve (ill-placed points, order of points/curves, a point present several times in the list given as input, etc.)

Hi Mellouze
Thanks for reply
But still getting same problem.

Capture1

Hi again,

Given the error, I suspect that your lines aren’t actually connected. The error you get happen when the list of lines you give do not connect properly (in that case, it seems that each two lines do not share a point).

You can try to redifine your lines, or you can also try to deconstruct your lines and the points you get, and recreating the lines with rounded coordinates. In Dynamo 2.0 you also have a tolerance input in the PolyCurve.ByJoinedCurves node that you can set.

2018-08-07%2009_26_37-Dynamo

Many thanks Mellouze for help .
Now i intersect two cures fully and its working.

You’re welcome :slight_smile: @Akash26

Please mark any useful post as solution so people with the same problem may have access to the solution just below your first post.

Have a nice day !