PointAnalysisDisplay bug?

Hi everyone, I have downloaded the Evacuation Path Analysis with Dynamo from RevitBeyondBIM. But somehow, I am facing the problem of my PointAnalysisDisplay.ByViewPointsandValues are not working even after I changed my Default Analysis to Point Analysis Display. Please help me out…I did exactly like the steps shown on the page but still not manage to get the result…any help is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance

1 Like

I don’t quite understand…sorry im relatively new to revit

@jay97zx ,

it was the right post for the wrong topic

If the graph is using List.Map then it is a good indicator that it is from the Dynamo 1.x days, which is 5+ years ago at this point… a time span which is several lifetimes in software terms. It may be worth finding another way to achieve your end goal as a result.

Expand the data preview coming from the List.Map nodes, as it is likely one or more of them has an invalid input. This could be happening previously in the graph, or at the list.map itself. Due to the nature of function passing suppressing warnings, we cannot say which.

Thank you so much Jacob :man_bowing: :man_bowing: have been trying to find an answer for hours