Place Points on multiple Surfaces

I am working on a script following different examples found from here and elsewhere. The scrip I developed works if I select only one space to generate the boundary to place the diffusers. The diffusers are placed as expected; however, when I select multiple spaces to place diffusers I can not get the points to distribute across the surface correctly to place the diffusers as expected. I believe I have narrowed down the problem circled in the image. I can not get the code block and Surface.PointAtParameter node to distribute the points across the two surfaces as desired. I should have each surface with a even rectangular pattern of points across each. Can anyone identify what I am doing wrong?

Place Grid of Diffusers.dyn (61.6 KB)

1 Like

Sorry, the first image of the graph was not readable.

I was able to figured it out. I am not sure if it is the best method but I created a custom node and then just used list map and feed in multiple surfaces and it worked.

Would you mind showing your working completed graph with the list map function? I’m doing one of my own and I’m having the same issue.