We’re trying to write a Dynamo Graph that does the following:
- Get a parameter value (Detail Title) from a set of families (Detail Boundaries)
- Enter those values into an Excel file
What we tried:
We tried grabbing all elements of the Generic Annotations Category, then getting all the parameter values from the “Detail Title” parameter, creating a list from it, and writing to Excel.
The problems we’re having:
- The values written to Excel start at the 86th row
The questions we have:
- How would we filter out just the set of families that we want to analyze / how do we get rid of the empty spaces?
- Do we even need to filter things out? Instead of getting “All Elements of Category” should we use something else?
- How would you go about making this script?