Override Line Pattern of DWGs

I would like to be able to change the line pattern by layer of a DWG in a Revit model.

The node CAD.SetObjectStyle from BimorphNodes works great for overriding the weight and color of the lines, but not the pattern.

Upgrade to the latest version of BimorphNodes, there’s a new input for line pattern on that node.

1 Like

@Thomas_Mahon I just downloaded BimorphNodes 2.5.1 and I’m not seeing the new input on CAD.SetObjectStyle.

Do I need to use a few different nodes together to be able to change the line pattern?

@amvincent_heapy_com it looks like you might have two package locations and bimorphNodes in both of them. The first one Dynamo finds get’s loaded, so that must be the older version rather than the newer version you were expecting to see. If that isn’t the problem, then manually delete the package from your root package directory and try re-installing. You’ll see this once you do (install below is fresh from the PM):

1 Like

@Thomas_Mahon I tried what you recommended and was still not having any luck. After updating to Dynamo 2.02 and trying this in Revit 2019, I’m now seeing the linePattern input. Thanks for your help, I’m excited to use this!