Override Color and Lineweight (multiple simultaneous overrides)

Hello again!

I’ve hit another roadblock. I’m trying to override the element color in view AND lineweight in view for multiple objects. I’d like to be able to do this all at once, but when I run the script only the first function is applied.

Is it possible to override multiple graphics (lineweights & color) in the view simultaneously? Any thoughts?

hmm, that’s my node. It seems to clear the previous overrides on the lineweight one. Let me investigate.

@William_Speakman, which overrides do you want? This will do the ones listed.

DYN File here multipleOverrides.dyn (3.6 KB)

Thanks John! That’s great!

The only other override I was trying to cover was changing the surface pattern to a solid, but that’s not a big deal. I don’t know python, but I’ll take a look and see if I can add it in - fingers crossed! I’ve gotta learn that language - I can’t believe how fast you were able to put that together!

1 Like

Anytime! I’ll try to get this added to Rhythm as well.

This will be added to Dynamo OOTB nodes sometimes in the future. I think its in the pipeline already so it might come sooner than later. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Thanks @Konrad_K_Sobon! This is great news!

If they don’t, then you can do that with new nodes that I have published to Think Parametric that will become available pretty soon as well. Either way, Visibility Graphics Overrides are coming to Dynamo so stay tuned!

1 Like

That’s awesome!! Thanks for the info!!